Our Bed Sheets Are Amazing – Don’t Take Our Word For It!
Feb 19, 20
Tencel is a fiber not very well known in the world of bed sheets, but it has been around for many years.
The real name for Tencel is Lyocell, which is a fiber made from eucalyptus pulp. Tencel is a brand name of the Austrian company Lenzing and has been marketed worldwide under this brand.
Many products in the marketplace reporting to be Tencel are not, in fact, genuine Tencel. To be able to label our bed sheets Tencel, Olive + Crate has undertaken a rigorous certification process with Lenzing, Austria. Many bed sheets in the market place are actually cheap Chinese Lyocell and do not have the same quality.
Olive + Crate customers are discovering the amazing properties of this bed sheet fiber, see what they are saying here. We think you will agree that the reviews speak for themselves. Below are some summarised quotes, you can see the full reviews on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/oliveandcrate
- True Tencel, does not irritate allergies
- Don’t shrink like Bamboo
- I haven’t woken up in the middle of the night sweating
- Chronic insomniac, fell asleep straight away on the first night and slept for 6 hours
- No more extreme hot and cold changes
- Worth the money
- Washed easily, no pilling and no need for fabric softener
- I had no idea sheets could make me so happy
- I tend to sleep warm and I haven’t had any sweaty nights with these in 3 weeks of using them
- Not as cold to get into as Bamboo
- Smooth, cool, silky, wonderful!!!
- The silkiest weave of Tencel yet
- Supersoft and so much cooler than cotton sheets
- Looking for sheets that sleep cool (we live in the south) and these delivered!
- These are the smoothest and most comfortable sheets we have ever had!
- Westelm, eat your heart out!
- This is one of the more affordable Tencel sheets out there–the real ones, that is
- Feels like heaven, soft and silky sheets
- If you are a hot sleeper, these will help.
- Very cooling and could be the softest sheets I own.
- The most incredibly soft, buttery, creamy sheets, even better than silk.
- Softer, cooler, better all around and significantly cheaper than a more expensive brand of sheets.
- My husband is always hot at night and these keep him cool.
- Very soft and cooling sheets, I don’t wake up at night.
- These are the silkiest, softest sheets I have ever slept in!
- I’ve been sleeping on bamboo sheets for years, these just feel softer than anything I ever slept on.
We are just stoked at the amazing feedback our customers are giving, thank you. Why don’t you try them too?
Recent Sleep Articles
Transform Your Master Bedroom from Workspace to Serene Spa Retreat
Try Bold Bedroom Paint Colors for a Bright 2021
The Unique, Calming Psychology Behind Weighted Blankets