Pre Order before launch and save a massive 30% discount. Only available to Olive + Crate newsletter members. Cannot be combined with any other discount
Material: 100% Bamboo outer shell and Bamboo/Polyester from Recycled bottles internal filling
Free Returns and Fast Delivery With Amazon Logistics
Sleep in luxury in no time at all. All our deliveries are sent Expedited Shipping with Amazon Logistics, which means we deliver to most US mainland areas within 1-3 days & free 30 day returns
- Bamboo Comfort - This naturally hypoallergenic, cooling bamboo comforter is designed to provide ultimate comfort. The outer bamboo fabric is incredibly soft and breathable, making it perfect for a restful night's sleep. Features include corner ties and box stitching to keep your bed looking perfect.
- Thick, Fluffy & Super Comfy - Available in queen and king size, this duvet insert looks amazing when paired with our super soft eucalyptus Tencel sheets and duvet covers. Whether you need a queen comforter or a king size comforter set, we've got you covered.
- Cooling Effect - With its cooling technology, this fluffy comforter is ideal for hot sleepers. Natural bamboo fiber material helps regulate body temperature, ensuring you stay cool, fresh and comfortable throughout the night.
- Easy to Clean - This all season weight bamboo comforter is not only comfortable but also easy to maintain. It's machine washable and retains its softness and cooling properties even after multiple washes. 100% Bamboo outer shell and 60% recycled polyester/ 40% bamboo filling,
- Versatile Use - This OEKO TEX certified comforter can be used as a standalone blanket or as a duvet insert. Its white color and elegant design make it a stylish addition to any bedroom decor.
SIZES - WIDTH, LENGTH
1 x duvet/quilt cover 88" x 90"
1 x duvet/quilt cover 102" x 90"
Our Comforters are perfectly sized to pair with Olive + Crate Duvet Covers
Bamboo Mattress Protector
60" x 80" + 20" pocket
76" x 80" + 20" pocket
Olive + Crate Shipping Policy
Domestic Shipping Policy - USA
Shipment processing time
Shipping rates and delivery estimates for US orders
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
|Domestic Shipment Method
|Estimated Delivery Time
|2 - 3 business days (dependant on shipping location)
|$6.99 Orders $50 and under
|2 - 3 business days (dependant on shipping location)
|Free for orders over $50
|Hawaii & Alaska up to 22lbs
Hawaii & Alaska >22lbs
|4 - 10 business days
4 - 10 business days
|$9.99 flat rate
$19.99 flat rate
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Expedited and overnight shipping are not available to APO/FPO or PO box addresses.
Shipment confirmation and order tracking
You will receive a shipment confirmation email with an order tracking number as soon as your package has been processed and shipped.
Customs, duties, and taxes
Olive + Crate is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Olive + Crate is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact our support team directly and we’ll help. Please take photographs of the package, save all packaging material and damaged goods.
International Shipping Policy
We do not currently ship to other global destinations.
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase. If you’re not, let us know and we’ll make it right. Head over to our refund & returns policy to see the details.
$4.99 flat rate for orders $50 and under - NEW for 2023 - all orders over $50 now sent Expedited Shipping with Amazon Logistics!
2 - 7 business days, dependant upon region
Business days are Monday to Friday and exclude public holidays
FREE Expedited Shipping for all orders over $50 - $6.99 for orders $50 and under
2 - 4 business days, dependant upon region
Does not include Alaska, Hawaii, US Protectorates & APO/FPO
Yes! For all orders over $50
Standard shipping is free on all orders over $50, but the speed of delivery can be variable (see above). If you are in a hurry for you products, we thoroughly recommend paying a little extra for expedited shipping.
About Eucalyptus sheets
In a word "Yes"
Just like linen, cotton, bamboo and other natural fibers, there is going to be some wrinkling. Only synthetic fibers made from petrochemical processes are less likely to wrinkle.
To reduce wrinkling there are a couple of options.
1. Fold your sheets immediately after line drying or machine drying. Folded sheets will show less wrinkles, where as sheets bunched up in a washing basket will get very wrinkly.
2. Set your dryer to 'iron' setting, if it has one. This will leave a little bit of moisture in the sheets and then iron straight away. The moisture left in the sheets will make the ironing a breeze.
100% natural fibers are great for you and the environment, but they do require a little more care than synthetics.
This is totally up to you. Our sheets are made in very sanitary conditions, but some people like to wash before use. However, this in not necessary, the sheets are beautiful straight out of the packet.
Don't be fooled by thread count trickery! To read how you have been mislead all these years read this article on Huffpost.
Olive + Crate eucalyptus sheets are genuine 300 Tread Count.
Returns & Payments
The Perfect Sleep "At Home Sleep Test" is Available Now (conditions apply)
Order the Perfect Sleep bedding products today and try them at home for 30 days.
If they aren't the most incredible bedding products you've ever slept on, we'll provide you with a full 100% refund (conditions apply). The 30 day test begins when you receive the products.
Just contact us, let us know you are not happy with the sheets and we will process your refund following the sheets return to our warehouse.
Perfect Sleep "At Home Sleep Test" is only available to residents of the USA. Expected shipping time is 4-9 days in the USA .
"At Home Sleep Test" is limited to one order per customer, household and/or address. Subsequent returns will incur $7.95 per item restocking fee to cover shipping and warehouse charges.
Used returned bedding is donated to local charities
Cancellations are possible, but there are some conditions and limitations.
Orders can be cancelled, free of charge, any time up to fulfilment from our warehouses. If the order has been dispatched from our warehouse, then it will not be possible to cancel and a free return or exchange will need to be initiated instead.
At Olive + Crate you can shop using many payment methods, these include:
- All major credit cards (including Amex)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay