Eucalyptus - TENCEL™ Fiber Pillowcase Set
Included In Pillowcase Set
2 x pillowcases
About This Item
- ENERGIZE YOUR SLEEP Luxury 100% eucalyptus lyocell pillowcases will transform your sleep experience. Natural hypoallergenic bedding is silky soft, moisture wicking and cool-to-the-touch for hot sleepers
- YOUR SKIN AND HAIR WILL THANK YOU Our special Cooling Fibers material is tightly woven, to make this pillowcase naturally anti-static. If you're one of those people with curly, wavy, damaged, or textured hair, you know that battling frizz is real.
- HOT SLEEPERS REJOICE Cololing eucalyptus TENCEL lyocell fibers naturally wick moisture away from the sking and stay breathable in any season. Eucalyptus cooling pillowcases are the best at absorbing body heat to transfer away from you as you sleep
- EARTH FRIENDLY AND CONSCIOUSLY CREATED 100% TENCEL Fiber Pillowcases are made with Oeko-Tex 100 Standard certified fibers from Lenzing, Austria. Genuine TENCEL fibers are created from renewable plantation eucalyptus and the closed loop manufacturing process uses far less water than cotton and linen and nearly zero waste. Our bedding gently returns to the earth as it is 100% compostable at end of life. TENCEL fiber is USDA certified biobased product
- ADD TO CART WITH CONFIDENCE in our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Free returns - Try it, love it, or return it. It’s that simple. We're so confident that you'll love the feel of Eucalyptus Lyocell we'll even pay for return shipping - USA SUPPORT
My Skin & Hair Have Never Been Better
Our skin is teeming with bacteria, and if you sleep in the same sheets every night, you could be sleeping with millions of microbial and bacterial colonies. With Olive + Crate sheets. Our skin is teeming with bacteria, and if you sleep in the same sheets every night, you could be sleeping with millions of microbial and bacterial colonies. With Olive + Crate sheets. With Olive + Crate sheets. Our skin is teeming with bacteria, and if you sleep in the same sheets every night, you could be sleeping with millions of microbial and bacterial colonies.
|Tencel Eucalyptus form Europe||Other Eucalyptus (Chinese Lyocell)||Bamboo (Chinese)||Linen||Cotton||Microfiber/Poluester|
|Low Water Usage|
|Non Toxic Solvents|
$4.99 flat rate for orders $50 and under - NEW for 2023 - all orders over $50 now sent Expedited Shipping with Amazon Logistics!
2 - 7 business days, dependant upon region
Business days are Monday to Friday and exclude public holidays
FREE Expedited Shipping for all orders over $50 - $6.99 for orders $50 and under
2 - 4 business days, dependant upon region
Does not include Alaska, Hawaii, US Protectorates & APO/FPO
Yes! For all orders over $50
Standard shipping is free on all orders over $50, but the speed of delivery can be variable (see above). If you are in a hurry for you products, we thoroughly recommend paying a little extra for expedited shipping.
About Eucalyptus sheets
In a word "Yes"
Just like linen, cotton, bamboo and other natural fibers, there is going to be some wrinkling. Only synthetic fibers made from petrochemical processes are less likely to wrinkle.
To reduce wrinkling there are a couple of options.
1. Fold your sheets immediately after line drying or machine drying. Folded sheets will show less wrinkles, where as sheets bunched up in a washing basket will get very wrinkly.
2. Set your dryer to 'iron' setting, if it has one. This will leave a little bit of moisture in the sheets and then iron straight away. The moisture left in the sheets will make the ironing a breeze.
100% natural fibers are great for you and the environment, but they do require a little more care than synthetics.
This is totally up to you. Our sheets are made in very sanitary conditions, but some people like to wash before use. However, this in not necessary, the sheets are beautiful straight out of the packet.
Don't be fooled by thread count trickery! To read how you have been mislead all these years read this article on Huffpost.
Olive + Crate eucalyptus sheets are genuine 300 Tread Count.
Returns & Payments
The Perfect Sleep "At Home Sleep Test" is Available Now (conditions apply)
Order the Perfect Sleep bedding products today and try them at home for 30 days.
If they aren't the most incredible bedding products you've ever slept on, we'll provide you with a full 100% refund (conditions apply). The 30 day test begins when you receive the products.
Just contact us, let us know you are not happy with the sheets and we will process your refund following the sheets return to our warehouse.
Perfect Sleep "At Home Sleep Test" is only available to residents of the USA. Expected shipping time is 4-9 days in the USA .
"At Home Sleep Test" is limited to one order per customer, household and/or address. Subsequent returns will incur $7.95 per item restocking fee to cover shipping and warehouse charges.
Used returned bedding is donated to local charities
Cancellations are possible, but there are some conditions and limitations.
Orders can be cancelled, free of charge, any time up to fulfilment from our warehouses. If the order has been dispatched from our warehouse, then it will not be possible to cancel and a free return or exchange will need to be initiated instead.
At Olive + Crate you can shop using many payment methods, these include:
- All major credit cards (including Amex)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay